Education is fundamental in understanding the impact society and the Church have on people affected with disability.
Designed to Live seeks to network with local churches and organizations to educate in disability awareness while promoting inclusion and access to all elements of the church. By providing resources, training, and mentoring we hope to see every church in Latvia serving people affected with disability and including them into the fabric of worship, fellowship, and outreach.
- Basic education of disability and inclusion within church and society
- Relationship between the Gospel and Disability
Training and Support
- Focused training and resources for implementation of Disability Ministry within the church
- Practical ideas for adapting for inclusion of people with disabilities
- Outreach within the community focused on people affected with disability